***RECEPTIONIST/ADMIN ASSISTANT REQUIRED***
We are looking to hire a receptionist/admin assistant at our Drumchapel based company.
Ideally, we are looking for someone local or from the surrounding area.
• excellent telephone manner and communication skills are essential
• The capacity to deal with various queries from customers and relaying information to the correct department
• Excellent organisational and time management skills are essential
• The ability to work as part of a team or on own with minimum supervision
• Must be a strong team player, who is enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to use initiative
• Excellent time keeping and attendance essential
• Must have ability to work well under pressure
Responsibilities and Duties
• Answering calls and dealing with enquiries from new and existing customers
• Directing calls to other staff members, taking messages as required & recording calls
• Greeting visitors at reception
• Processing incoming / outgoing mail
• Imputing purchases when delivered
• Ordering stationary and keeping stationary cupboard up to date and clean and tidy
• Creating job sheets on the job costing system
• Maintaining mailshot databases
• Other admin support as required
Qualifications and Skills
• Computer skills essential – experienced in using Office and Outlook
• Job Type: Full-time
Please note: applicants MUST send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.