We are looking to recruit a full-time electrician to join our team here at Magnus.
– Full-time position
– 37.5 hours per week, with the opportunity of overtime.
– Have experience in commercial electrical works.
– Good understanding of 17th Edition testing and inspection.
– Work is primarily based within central Scotland.
– Salary: SJIB Rates and price work.
– Self-employed individuals welcome.
– 2 years electrical experience is preferred.
Receptionist/Admin Assistant – Job Description
Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5pm
Successful candidate must have the following qualities:-
– Excellent telephone manner and communication skills are essential
– The capacity to deal with varying queries from customers and relaying to the correct dep
– Excellent organisational and time management skills are essential
– Computer skills essential – experienced in using Office and Outlook
– The ability to work as part of a team or on own with minimum supervision
– Must be a strong team player, who is enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to use initiative
– Excellent time keeping and attendance essential
– Must have ability to work well under pressure
The Job Will Include:-
– Answering all calls and dealing with enquiries from new and existing customers.
– Directing calls to other staff members, taking messages as required & recording calls.
– Greeting visitors at reception
– Processing incoming / outgoing mail
– Imputing purchases when delivered.
– Ordering stationary and keeping stationary cupboard up to date and clean and tidy.
– Creating job sheets on the job costing system.
– Maintaining mail shot databases
– Inputting timesheets and van Mileage
– Other admin support as required
Hourly rate £8.50
Interviewing week commencing 7th Jan 2019 with starting on the 21st Jan 2018
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you.